683 Macewan DR Nw, Calgary, Alberta T3K 3R3 - MLS® C4215415
- MLS® # C4215415
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,071
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1988
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:513m
- Dining Room - Main:12.2 x 7.9
- Living Room - Main:13.1 x 10.1
- Kitchen - Main:13.0 x 9.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.10 x 7.8
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):19.11 x 11.9
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):18.10 x 12.2
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):11.9 x 7.1
- Den - Lower Level(s):11.9 x 17.10
- Bedroom - Basement:12.9 x 10.9
- Storage Room - Basement:11.4 x 7.8
- Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Parking Pad Gravel, RV Parking
25 Macewan Ridge Ci Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
123 Macewan Park Ht Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
Compare All MacEwan Glen Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 02:00:40pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW).
Home for sale at 683 Macewan DR Nw Calgary, Alberts T3K 3R3.
Description: The home at 683 Macewan DR Nw Calgary, Alberta T3K 3R3 with the MLS® Number C4215415 is currently listed at $429,900.
List Price: $429,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 2:02pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,022|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,406|
|MacEwan Glen last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||887.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,926.00|