864 Lawrence Grassi Rg, Canmore, Alberta T1W 2Y6 - MLS® C4214981
- MLS® # C4214981
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,209
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1998
- Exterior:Vinyl,Wood,Wood Shingle
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:344m
- Kitchen - Main:16.4 x 7.2
- Dining Room - Main:7.8 x 8.1
- Living Room - Main:15.1 x 9.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 15.1
- Storage Room - Upper Level(s):4.11 x 5.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.0 x 7.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.6 x 9.11
- Laundry Room - Lower Level(s):6.9 x 7.11
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):15.1 x 9.11
- Other - Lower Level(s):7.2 x 8.1
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Hillside, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation, Ski Hill, Sloping Lot, View, View Mountain
- Deck, Fire Pit, Pool-Outdoor, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached, Stall, Front Drive Access
1117 Wilson Wy
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Sotheby's International Realty Canada /
Compare All Quarry Pines Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:00:44pm
Courtsey of MY MOVE REALTY.
Home for sale at 864 Lawrence Grassi Rg Canmore, Alberts T1W 2Y6.
Description: The home at 864 Lawrence Grassi Rg Canmore, Alberta T1W 2Y6 with the MLS® Number C4214981 is currently listed at $699,000.
List Price: $699,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)