#210 3730 50 ST Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2A 2V9 - MLS® C4210772
- MLS® # C4210772
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,031
- Total Rooms:6
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:1978
- Condo Fee:$470.00
- Condo Name:Landmark Estates
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:12.11 x 19.4
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.11 x 15.5
- Storage Room - Main:4.0 x 4.8
- Dining Room - Main:9.0 x 9.4
- Bedroom - Main:9.2 x 13.7
- Kitchen - Main:8.6 x 8.10
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade
#207 4037 42 ST Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Complete Realty /
#206 4554 Valiant DR Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (mountain View) /
#405 32 Varsity Estates Ci Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Varsity Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 26th 2019 12:42:45am
Courtsey of MAXWELL CANYON CREEK.
Home for sale at #210 3730 50 ST Nw Calgary, Alberts T2A 2V9.
Description: The home at #210 3730 50 ST Nw Calgary, Alberta T2A 2V9 with the MLS® Number C4210772 is currently listed at $179,900.
List Price: $179,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Friday, April 26th 12:45am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,986|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,378|
|Varsity last 14 Days:||21|
|Sq Ft. Low:||365.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,800.00|