2017 31 Av, Nanton, Alberta T0L 1R0 - MLS® C4210586
- MLS® # C4210586
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,454
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2015
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:602m
- Kitchen - Main:8.10 x 13.7
- Dining Room - Main:11.0 x 11.9
- Living Room - Main:16.5 x 13.10
- Master Bedroom - Main:12.6 x 14.0
- Bedroom - Main:9.1 x 11.0
- Bedroom - Main:9.6 x 11.0
- Recreation Room - Basement:12.9 x 17.11
- Family Room - Basement:15.10 x 18.8
- Bedroom - Basement:9.10 x 11.5
- Bedroom - Basement:7.7 x 16.6
- Back Lane, Flat Site, Landscaped, Level Land, Playground Nearby, View
- Ceiling 10 ft., Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
410 Slade Pl
Beds: 6 Baths: 3
Lively Realty Ltd. /
2407 19 St
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Lively Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Nanton Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 09:45:48am
Courtsey of PRAIRIE MANAGEMENT & REALTY INC..
Home for sale at 2017 31 Av Nanton, Alberts T0L 1R0.
Description: The home at 2017 31 Av Nanton, Alberta T0L 1R0 with the MLS® Number C4210586 is currently listed at $407,800.
List Price: $407,800
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)