1717 Thorburn DR Se, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 2E6 - MLS® C4209628
- MLS® # C4209628
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,368
- Total Rooms:9
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2003
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:524m
- Living Room - Main:11.9 x 13.4
- Dining Room - Main:11.2 x 13.0
- Kitchen - Main:12.9 x 13.10
- Master Bedroom - Main:12.4 x 15.4
- Bedroom - Main:10.0 x 11.0
- Laundry Room - Main:6.5 x 10.0
- Bedroom - Basement:11.2 x 12.2
- Bedroom - Basement:10.6 x 15.8
- Recreation Room - Basement:15.6 x 22.9
- Corner, Cross Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vaulted Ceiling, Workshop
- Parking Spaces:5
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Heated, Over Sized, RV Parking
16 Thorndale CL Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
2% Realty /
89 Tanner CL Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Sather Real Estate Pro Brokers Ltd. /
33 Tanner CL Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Thorburn Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 06:00:52pm
Courtsey of SELLER DIRECT REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 1717 Thorburn DR Se Airdrie, Alberts T4A 2E6.
Description: The home at 1717 Thorburn DR Se Airdrie, Alberta T4A 2E6 with the MLS® Number C4209628 is currently listed at $409,000.
List Price: $409,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 6:03pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,033|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||98|
|Thorburn last 14 Days:||3|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,037.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,250.54|