2122 5 ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T2S 2B6 - MLS® C4209263
- MLS® # C4209263
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,371
- Total Rooms:15
- Finished Levels:4
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished,Suite
- Year Built:1910
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:172m
- Kitchen - Main:16.6 x 9.4
- Living Room - Main:11.2 x 14.11
- Office - Main:11.2 x 11.3
- Other - Main:8.5 x 4.6
- Other - Main:6.0 x 3.5
- Other - Main:4.10 x 6.0
- Other - Upper Level(s):6.9 x 6.2
- Kitchen - Upper Level(s):11.2 x 10.9
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.2 x 11.2
- Living Room - Upper Level(s):11.6 x 9.5
- Laundry Room - Basement:7.7 x 5.0
- Other - Basement:4.7 x 7.7
- Family Room - Basement:7.10 x 10.8
- Bedroom - Basement:21.1 x 9.6
- Utility Room - Basement:6.2 x 10.9
- Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:2 Outdoor Stalls, Front Drive Access
608 24 AV Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
#209 1730 5a ST Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
Compare All Cliff Bungalow Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 11:30:43pm
Courtsey of REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC..
Home for sale at 2122 5 ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T2S 2B6.
Description: The home at 2122 5 ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T2S 2B6 with the MLS® Number C4209263 is currently listed at $715,000.
List Price: $715,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 11:31pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,038|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,417|
|Cliff Bungalow last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||524.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,208.00|