1107 Limit Av, Crossfield, Alberta T0M 0S0 - MLS® C4209236
- MLS® # C4209236
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,681
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:1
- Heating:Forced Air-2, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Partly Finished
- Year Built:1965
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Frontage Metres:988m
- Kitchen With Eating Area - Main:13.0 x 14.2
- Living Room - Main:15.9 x 20.6
- Dining Room - Main:11.11 x 13.5
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.9 x 16.11
- Bedroom - Main:11.9 x 15.7
- Bedroom - Main:10.3 x 12.3
- Family Room - Basement:15.6 x 25.0
- Play Room - Basement:12.10 x 13.10
- Bedroom - Basement:11.4 x 12.0
- Laundry Room - Basement:11.5 x 12.0
- Corner, Fenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Handyman Special, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sunroom
- Parking Spaces:6
- Parking:Double Garage Attached, Front Drive Access
1638 Strathcona St
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
1410 Smith Avenue
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Aca Realty /
Compare All Crossfield Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:30:55pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS.
Home for sale at 1107 Limit Av Crossfield, Alberts T0M 0S0.
Description: The home at 1107 Limit Av Crossfield, Alberta T0M 0S0 with the MLS® Number C4209236 is currently listed at $299,900.
List Price: $299,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)