56 Cimarron Springs Ci, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0M2 - MLS® C4204878
- MLS® # C4204878
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,284
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2018
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Living Room - Main:15.5 x 13.5
- Dining Room - Main:12.10 x 11.6
- Kitchen - Main:11.5 x 11.0
- Office - Main:10.9 x 10.8
- Utility Room - Main:9.3 x 5.11
- Other - Main:8.11 x 5.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.11 x 13.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.7 x 9.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.9 x 9.6
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):15.8 x 14.7
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):8.5 x 5.1
- Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
442 Cimarron Bv
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Coldwell Banker Mountain Central /
19 Cimarron Springs Rd
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
Century 21 Foothills Real Estate /
Compare All Cimarron Springs Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 19th 2019 11:30:47pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE SOLUTIONS.
Home for sale at 56 Cimarron Springs Ci Okotoks, Alberts T1S 0M2.
Description: The home at 56 Cimarron Springs Ci Okotoks, Alberta T1S 0M2 with the MLS® Number C4204878 is currently listed at $509,900.
List Price: $509,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Friday, April 19th 11:31pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,041|
|Okotoks last 14 Days:||50|
|Cimarron Springs last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,952.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,821.00|