101 Trasimeno CR Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 8B9 - MLS® C4204857
- MLS® # C4204857
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,301
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2018
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:344m
- Kitchen - Main:12.3 x 14.10
- Dining Room - Main:11.11 x 14.8
- Den - Main:10.11 x 12.4
- Living Room - Main:11.11 x 17.6
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.11 x 7.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.8 x 16.1
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.7 x 13.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 11.5
- Utility Room - Basement:7.7 x 27.0
- Recreation Room - Basement:19.5 x 25.1
- Bedroom - Basement:11.5 x 12.4
- Back Lane, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- Balcony, Tankless Hot Water
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
84 Victoria Cross Bv Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
102 Dieppe DR Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Century 21 Bravo Realty /
96 Burma Star RD Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
Compare All Currie Barracks Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 22nd 2019 04:30:55pm
Courtsey of RE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS.
Home for sale at 101 Trasimeno CR Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 8B9.
Description: The home at 101 Trasimeno CR Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 8B9 with the MLS® Number C4204857 is currently listed at $1,049,000.
List Price: $1,049,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Monday, April 22nd 4:32pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,986|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,377|
|Currie Barracks last 14 Days:||7|
|Sq Ft. Low:||602.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||3,474.00|