24 Parkwood Cr, Strathmore, Alberta T1P 1H6 - MLS® C4203726
- MLS® # C4203726
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:997
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1982
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Preserved Wood
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Kitchen - Main:8.11 x 10.0
- Dining Room - Main:6.5 x 10.0
- Living Room - Main:15.8 x 15.10
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.8 x 13.10
- Bedroom - Main:9.5 x 10.5
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):13.1 x 15.4
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):11.5 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):9.8 x 13.1
- Storage Room - Lower Level(s):7.6 x 11.6
- Utility Room - Lower Level(s):7.1 x 7.6
- Back Lane, Fenced, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Parking Spaces:3
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, Over Sized
79 Park Lane Dr
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
10 Plainsview Rd
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
Compare All Parkwood Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 12:20:36am
Courtsey of 2% REALTY.
Home for sale at 24 Parkwood Cr Strathmore, Alberts T1P 1H6.
Description: The home at 24 Parkwood Cr Strathmore, Alberta T1P 1H6 with the MLS® Number C4203726 is currently listed at $295,000.
List Price: $295,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)