355 Hillcrest Ht Sw, Airdrie, Alberta T4B 4C1 - MLS® C4201768
- MLS® # C4201768
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,518
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Unfinished
- Year Built:2015
- Exterior:Asphalt Shingles,Brick,Vinyl
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:407m
- Kitchen - Main:12.5 x 12.5
- Breakfast Nook - Main:11.0 x 9.0
- Dining Room - Main:12.5 x 9.9
- Living Room - Main:16.0 x 15.0
- Other - Main:9.1 x 6.7
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):16.0 x 13.4
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 10.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.7 x 10.0
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):19.7 x 14.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):10.7 x 5.1
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Level Land, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Dog Run-Fenced In, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
117 Hillcrest Sq Sw
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
267 Hillcrest Ci Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
Compare All Hillcrest Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 02:45:53pm
Courtsey of MAXWELL CAPITAL REALTY.
Home for sale at 355 Hillcrest Ht Sw Airdrie, Alberts T4B 4C1.
Description: The home at 355 Hillcrest Ht Sw Airdrie, Alberta T4B 4C1 with the MLS® Number C4201768 is currently listed at $599,900.
List Price: $599,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 2:47pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,977|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||105|
|Hillcrest last 14 Days:||1|
|Sq Ft. Low:||520.60|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,518.04|