219 29 AV Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2M 2M2 - MLS® C4201015
- MLS® # C4201015
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,917
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2018
- Exterior:See Remarks,Stone,Stucco
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:2,279m
- Great Room - Main:14.9 x 14.4
- Dining Room - Main:8.0 x 11.8
- Kitchen - Main:8.6 x 17.1
- Living Room - Main:10.6 x 12.1
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.8 x 15.8
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.2 x 9.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.6 x 10.3
- Bedroom - Basement:13.0 x 14.6
- Bedroom - Basement:10.0 x 11.4
- Family Room - Basement:13.0 x 18.10
- Back Lane, Fenced, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, See Remarks, View
- Ceiling 9 ft.
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
220 23 AV Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
RE/MAX First /
314 31 AV Ne
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
127 27 AV Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
Compare All Tuxedo Park Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 21st 2019 12:45:46pm
Courtsey of CENTURY 21 BRAVO REALTY.
Home for sale at 219 29 AV Nw Calgary, Alberts T2M 2M2.
Description: The home at 219 29 AV Nw Calgary, Alberta T2M 2M2 with the MLS® Number C4201015 is currently listed at $739,900.
List Price: $739,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Sunday, April 21st 12:46pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,029|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,411|
|Tuxedo Park last 14 Days:||4|
|Sq Ft. Low:||599.77|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,890.00|