1635 22 AV Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2M 1R4 - MLS® C4200720
- MLS® # C4200720
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,850
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:3
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2018
- Exterior:Asphalt Shingles,Stone,Stucco
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:7m
- Living Room - Main:14.3 x 14.5
- Kitchen - Main:10.4 x 15.7
- Dining Room - Main:12.3 x 14.1
- Master Bedroom - Main:14.1 x 14.6
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.11 x 11.4
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.2 x 5.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.3 x 11.8
- Recreation Room - Basement:12.2 x 18.11
- Bedroom - Basement:10.9 x 13.0
- Game Room - Basement:8.9 x 10.0
- Back Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools
- Bar, Barbecue-Built-In, Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, Insulation-Upgraded, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Garage Detached
1607a 24 AV Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Benchmark /
#b 1712 15 ST Nw
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
CIR Realty /
1719 19 AV Nw
Beds: 0 Baths: 0
Exp Realty /
Compare All Capitol Hill Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 12:34:25am
Courtsey of CENTURY 21 BRAVO REALTY.
Home for sale at 1635 22 AV Nw Calgary, Alberts T2M 1R4.
Description: The home at 1635 22 AV Nw Calgary, Alberta T2M 1R4 with the MLS® Number C4200720 is currently listed at $789,900.
List Price: $789,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 12:35am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,984|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|Capitol Hill last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||549.87|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,462.85|