161 Kingsmere Cv Se, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0S5 - MLS® C4199197
- MLS® # C4199197
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:2,184
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Unfinished
- Year Built:2015
- Exterior:Fiber Cement Siding,Stone,Wood Shingle
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:834m
- Kitchen - Main:12.8 x 13.0
- Dining Room - Main:10.0 x 13.0
- Living Room - Main:14.0 x 15.4
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):11.2 x 16.8
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):5.8 x 6.10
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.8 x 14.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.0 x 11.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.8 x 11.0
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces:3
- Parking:Triple Garage Attached, Heated, Over Sized, Tandem
#2001 2445 Kingsland RD Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Innovate /
210 Kingsbury Vw Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Century 21 Powerrealty.ca /
362 Kings Heights DR Se
Beds: 3 Baths: 2
Royal LePage Innovate /
Compare All King's Heights Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 12:34:25am
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK.
Home for sale at 161 Kingsmere Cv Se Airdrie, Alberts T4A 0S5.
Description: The home at 161 Kingsmere Cv Se Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0S5 with the MLS® Number C4199197 is currently listed at $749,900.
List Price: $749,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)