282 Kingfisher CR Se, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0X5 - MLS® C4198873
- MLS® # C4198873
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,529
- Total Rooms:8
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Year Built:2017
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Northeast
- Lot Shape:Pie Shaped
- Frontage Metres:526m
- Great Room - Main:12.5 x 14.4
- Dining Room - Main:10.10 x 10.3
- Kitchen - Main:11.9 x 12.5
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):14.0 x 12.7
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.8 x 9.2
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):10.7 x 9.4
- Bonus Room - Upper Level(s):12.5 x 13.0
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):6.5 x 3.11
- Flat Site, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Ceiling 9 ft., Tankless Hot Water, Insulation-Upgraded, Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Single Garage Attached
#2201 4 Kingsland CL Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Real Estate Professionals Inc. /
342 Kingsbury Vw Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
CIR Realty /
#204 1225 Kings Heights WY Se
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
2% Realty /
Compare All King's Heights Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 10:00:46am
Courtsey of JAYMAN REALTY INC..
Home for sale at 282 Kingfisher CR Se Airdrie, Alberts T4A 0X5.
Description: The home at 282 Kingfisher CR Se Airdrie, Alberta T4A 0X5 with the MLS® Number C4198873 is currently listed at $359,900.
List Price: $359,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)