4 Eagle Dr, Waiparous, Alberta T4C 1A2 - MLS® C4197068
- MLS® # C4197068
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,974
- Total Rooms:12
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1975
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Frontage Metres:2,185m
- Family Room - Main:11.5 x 23.4
- Bedroom - Main:11.4 x 11.3
- Bedroom - Main:11.2 x 11.7
- Other - Main:17.6 x 4.10
- Living Room - Upper Level(s):20.2 x 13.7
- Dining Room - Upper Level(s):16.0 x 9.1
- Kitchen - Upper Level(s):13.3 x 11.6
- Den - Upper Level(s):10.2 x 7.10
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):18.4 x 10.7
- Storage Room - Upper Level(s):4.6 x 10.1
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.3 x 10.11
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.5 x 11.7
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Cross Fenced, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Hillside, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, No Through Road, View, View Mountain
- Bar, Deck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Open Beam, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:8
- Parking:Quad or More Attached, 2 Outdoor Stalls
Compare All Waiparous Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 19th 2019 12:27:30am
Courtsey of MY MOVE REALTY.
Home for sale at 4 Eagle Dr Waiparous, Alberts T4C 1A2.
Description: The home at 4 Eagle Dr Waiparous, Alberta T4C 1A2 with the MLS® Number C4197068 is currently listed at $659,000.
List Price: $659,000
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli