#67 3809 45 ST Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3E 3H4 - MLS® C4195106
- MLS® # C4195106
- Full Baths:1
- Square Footage:860
- Total Rooms:7
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Basement:None, Unfinished
- Year Built:1971
- Condo Fee:$565.00
- Condo Name:Regent Gardens
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Foundation:Concrete Slab
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:
- Frontage Metres:28,004m
- Living Room - Main:11.10 x 15.0
- Kitchen - Main:8.9 x 10.4
- Dining Room - Main:9.1 x 10.10
- Laundry Room - Main:3.11 x 3.10
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.11 x 15.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):7.10 x 9.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):7.0 x 10.4
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Reserve Fund Contributions, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Fenced, Landscaped, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:1
- Parking:Stall, Parkade
3708 42 ST Sw
Beds: 5 Baths: 2
The Real Estate Company /
4919 Graham DR Sw
Beds: 6 Baths: 2
Houston Realty.ca /
#4211 5305 32 AV Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX First /
Compare All Glenbrook Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 04:00:44pm
Courtsey of MAXWELL CANYON CREEK.
Home for sale at #67 3809 45 ST Sw Calgary, Alberts T3E 3H4.
Description: The home at #67 3809 45 ST Sw Calgary, Alberta T3E 3H4 with the MLS® Number C4195106 is currently listed at $169,000.
List Price: $169,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 3:47pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,979|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,379|
|Glenbrook last 14 Days:||5|
|Sq Ft. Low:||402.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,928.00|