74 Thornfield CL Se, Airdrie, Alberta T4A 2K7 - MLS® C4190019
- MLS® # C4190019
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,492
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2005
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:North
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:500m
- Kitchen - Main:10.0 x 15.4
- Dining Room - Main:8.0 x 9.10
- Den - Main:9.8 x 10.10
- Living Room - Main:13.10 x 15.10
- Laundry Room - Main:5.10 x 9.6
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.0 x 15.0
- Family Room - Basement:15.4 x 17.10
- Recreation Room - Basement:13.10 x 22.4
- Bedroom - Basement:9.4 x 12.10
- Bedroom - Basement:10.0 x 10.4
- Corner, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Porch, Swirlpool Bath, Wall Unit-Built-In, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Attached
1215 Thornburn DR Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
My Move Realty /
12 Thornleigh Wy
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
RE/MAX Real Estate (central) /
16 Thorndale CL Se
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
2% Realty /
Compare All Thorburn Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 10:45:43am
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at 74 Thornfield CL Se Airdrie, Alberts T4A 2K7.
Description: The home at 74 Thornfield CL Se Airdrie, Alberta T4A 2K7 with the MLS® Number C4190019 is currently listed at $534,000.
List Price: $534,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Tuesday, April 23rd 10:48am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,982|
|Airdrie last 14 Days:||105|
|Thorburn last 14 Days:||5|
|Sq Ft. Low:||416.80|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,250.54|