408 Main AV W, Sundre, Alberta T0M 1X0 - MLS® C4186524
- MLS® # C4186524
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,883
- Total Rooms:15
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Crawl Space, Unfinished
- Year Built:1962
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Frontage Metres:1,045m
- Kitchen - Main:11.5 x 13.3
- Dining Room - Main:9.10 x 11.10
- Living Room - Main:10.11 x 15.11
- Master Bedroom - Main:11.4 x 10.4
- Bedroom - Main:6.3 x 7.0
- Laundry Room - Main:7.2 x 7.2
- Other - Main:7.9 x 7.2
- Kitchen - Main:7.5 x 7.11
- Dining Room - Main:14.4 x 8.9
- Master Bedroom - Main:8.7 x 8.0
- Living Room - Main:14.9 x 8.3
- Kitchen - Upper Level(s):12.0 x 7.2
- Living Room - Upper Level(s):17.4 x 11.3
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.4 x 9.5
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):9.6 x 7.10
- Back Lane, Commercial, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Level Land
- Parking Spaces:6
- Parking:Rear Drive Access
226 10 AV Ne
Beds: 5 Baths: 3
Engel & Volkers Calgary /
225 5 AV Ne
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
CIR Realty /
216 5 Av
Beds: 5 Baths: 1
Compare All Sundre Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 23rd 2019 12:34:25am
Courtsey of RE/MAX ACA REALTY.
Home for sale at 408 Main AV W Sundre, Alberts T0M 1X0.
Description: The home at 408 Main AV W Sundre, Alberta T0M 1X0 with the MLS® Number C4186524 is currently listed at $229,000.
List Price: $229,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)