4720 Charleswood DR Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2L 2E5 - MLS® C4186463
- MLS® # C4186463
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,600
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1961
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Frontage Metres:689m
- Living Room - Main:11.11 x 19.11
- Dining Room - Main:8.2 x 10.2
- Kitchen - Main:8.7 x 15.5
- Master Bedroom - Main:10.11 x 13.4
- Bedroom - Main:9.0 x 12.1
- Bedroom - Main:8.2 x 9.0
- Sun Room - Upper Level(s):7.11 x 16.2
- Recreation Room - Lower Level(s):15.6 x 17.8
- Game Room - Lower Level(s):10.10 x 12.4
- Office - Lower Level(s):8.3 x 9.0
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):9.0 x 12.1
- Back Lane, Fenced, Park/Reserve
- Bar, Deck, Greenhouse, Sunroom, Swirlpool Bath, Workshop
- Parking Spaces:4
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, 2 Outdoor Stalls, RV Parking
2704 Crawford RD Nw
Beds: 3 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Solutions /
4731 Chapel RD Nw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Sotheby's International Realty Canada /
2519 Chateau PL Nw
Beds: 6 Baths: 2
Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd. /
Compare All Charleswood Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 12:19:43am
Courtsey of CIR REALTY.
Home for sale at 4720 Charleswood DR Nw Calgary, Alberts T2L 2E5.
Description: The home at 4720 Charleswood DR Nw Calgary, Alberta T2L 2E5 with the MLS® Number C4186463 is currently listed at $638,000.
List Price: $638,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Thursday, April 25th 12:20am
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,969|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,371|
|Charleswood last 14 Days:||5|
|Sq Ft. Low:||793.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,853.00|