175 Heritage Lake Dr, Heritage Pointe, Alberta T1S 4J5 - MLS® C4178857
- MLS® # C4178857
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,710
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:See Remarks, Geo Thermal,Natural Gas
- Basement:Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:2007
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:Southeast
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Great Room - Main:14.4 x 15.2
- Dining Room - Main:12.0 x 11.4
- Den - Main:10.4 x 11.8
- Kitchen - Main:11.7 x 15.1
- Breakfast Nook - Main:9.2 x 11.3
- Master Bedroom - Main:12.7 x 14.7
- Family Room - Lower Level(s):15.0 x 11.11
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):14.8 x 11.9
- Bedroom - Lower Level(s):16.2 x 11.1
- Game Room - Lower Level(s):12.6 x 12.0
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Beach Access, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Rolling Land, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View, Ravine View
- Bar, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Fire Pit, Patio, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Amenities Associated With HOA/Condo, Lake Access
- Parking Spaces:6
- Parking:Triple Garage Attached, Heated, Over Sized
Compare All Heritage Pointe Homes
Listing Information Updated: May 19th 2019 12:27:30am
Courtsey of RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE.
Home for sale at 175 Heritage Lake Dr Heritage Pointe, Alberts T1S 4J5.
Description: The home at 175 Heritage Lake Dr Heritage Pointe, Alberta T1S 4J5 with the MLS® Number C4178857 is currently listed at $1,069,000.
List Price: $1,069,000
How likely are you to recommend The McKelvie Group to your friends and family? 10/10 (10 = Absolutely!) What did we do particularly well? Full and detailed printed materials about each house and information on the houses sold in same area were that very factors that actually made us choose your agent over others.
Persistent marketing in different media gave good exposure. Communication especially regarding feedback was also helpful. The “ flag “ at the open house sign was effective. Excellent photographs and presentation in booklet as well as handout sheet.
Dr. John Bauman
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
Sunday, May 19th 12:29am
|Total Heritage Pointe Real Estate:||47|
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,209|
|Heritage Pointe last 14 Days:||9|
|Sq Ft. Low:||1,482.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||4,907.00|