305 Banister Dr, Okotoks, Alberta T1S 1E3 - MLS® C4175621
- MLS® # C4175621
- Full Baths:3
- Square Footage:1,407
- Total Rooms:11
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Crawl Space, Full, Walkout/Walk Up, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1980
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:South
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Frontage Metres:655m
- Kitchen - Main:12.11 x 14.5
- Dining Room - Main:9.5 x 13.6
- Living Room - Main:12.11 x 16.8
- Other - Main:7.2 x 12.11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.7 x 12.10
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.3 x 12.9
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):8.8 x 11.7
- Family Room - Upper Level(s):19.7 x 28.3
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):12.1 x 15.0
- Bedroom - Upper Level(s):11.5 x 12.1
- Laundry Room - Upper Level(s):8.0 x 9.0
- Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, View
- Bar, Dog Run-Fenced In, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:6
- Parking:Double Garage Detached, 2 Outdoor Stalls, Front Drive Access, Over Sized
144 Thorson Cr
Beds: 3 Baths: 1
RE/MAX Signature Properties /
128 Carr Cr
Beds: 4 Baths: 2
Century 21 Foothills Real Estate /
Compare All Tower Hill Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 20th 2019 07:00:44pm
Courtsey of MY MOVE REALTY.
Home for sale at 305 Banister Dr Okotoks, Alberts T1S 1E3.
Description: The home at 305 Banister Dr Okotoks, Alberta T1S 1E3 with the MLS® Number C4175621 is currently listed at $429,000.
List Price: $429,000
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Saturday, April 20th 7:03pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||2,033|
|Okotoks last 14 Days:||49|
|Tower Hill last 14 Days:||2|
|Sq Ft. Low:||759.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||1,411.00|