#2702 99 Spruce PL Sw, Calgary, Alberta T3C 3X7 - MLS® C4146659
- MLS® # C4146659
- Full Baths:2
- Square Footage:1,539
- Total Rooms:5
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Baseboard, Natural Gas
- Year Built:2010
- Condo Fee:$1,096.00
- Condo Name:Ovation
- Roof:Tar & Gravel
- Front Exposure:West
- Lot Shape:
- Living Room - Main:13.6 x 19.0
- Kitchen - Main:8.4 x 18.0
- Dining Room - Main:6.0 x 13.0
- Bedroom - Main:10.6 x 12.0
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level(s):13.6 x 18.6
- Exterior Maintenance, Heat, Insurance, Janitorial for Common Area, Landscape and Snow Removal, Parking, Professional Management, Recreation Facility, Reserve Fund Contributions, Security Personnel Full Time, Utilities for Common Area, Water/Sewer
- Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Pool-Indoor, Sprinkler System-Fire, Swirlpool Bath, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:Double Indoor
Spruce PL Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
Maxwell South Star Realty /
3712 2 AV Sw
Beds: 4 Baths: 3
Royal LePage Solutions /
#401 77 Spruce PL Sw
Beds: 2 Baths: 2
RE/MAX House Of Real Estate /
Compare All Spruce Cliff Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 24th 2019 06:01:31pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK.
Home for sale at #2702 99 Spruce PL Sw Calgary, Alberts T3C 3X7.
Description: The home at #2702 99 Spruce PL Sw Calgary, Alberta T3C 3X7 with the MLS® Number C4146659 is currently listed at $559,900.
List Price: $559,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)
Wednesday, April 24th 6:04pm
|New Listings last 14 Days:||1,976|
|Calgary last 14 Days:||1,380|
|Spruce Cliff last 14 Days:||6|
|Sq Ft. Low:||606.00|
|Sq Ft. High:||2,719.44|