424 Pontmain Rd, Trochu, Alberta T0M 2C0 - MLS® C4141594
- MLS® # C4141594
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Square Footage:1,007
- Total Rooms:10
- Finished Levels:2
- Heating:Forced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Basement:Full, See Remarks, Fully Finished
- Year Built:1978
- Roof:Asphalt Shingles
- Construction:Wood Frame
- Front Exposure:East
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Frontage Metres:15m
- Living Room - Main:15.4 x 11.7
- Kitchen - Main:10.10 x 7.9
- Dining Room - Main:9.2 x 7.9
- Master Bedroom - Main:13.1 x 11.2
- Bedroom - Main:11.0 x 8.2
- Bedroom - Main:11.0 x 8.0
- Bedroom - Basement:13.0 x 10.0
- Family Room - Basement:14.7 x 11.9
- Hobby Room - Basement:13.0 x 11.0
- Laundry Room - Basement:8.0 x 10.0
- Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, View
- Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces:2
- Parking:No Assigned Parking
#111b 111 Poplar Av
Beds: 1 Baths: 1
Maxwell Capital Realty /
140 Devilder Av
Beds: 2 Baths: 1
Maxwell Capital Realty /
Compare All Trochu Homes
Listing Information Updated: April 25th 2019 04:15:44pm
Courtsey of ROYAL LEPAGE COUNTRY REALTY.
Home for sale at 424 Pontmain Rd Trochu, Alberts T0M 2C0.
Description: The home at 424 Pontmain Rd Trochu, Alberta T0M 2C0 with the MLS® Number C4141594 is currently listed at $165,900.
List Price: $165,900
Kelly was very approachable and determined to sell our house. And she did! She also gave great advice in terms of price point and how to stage our home. The team together did a great job keeping us informed and they had great avenues of promotional material. If I had to do it over, I would go with the McKelvie group again! Thanks for selling our house with minimal stress!
Dolly and Mike
Kelly, I wanted to thank you for everything. It was a very good decision to go with you as my realtor - I was very happy with how you treated me, always positive and always listened to me as well. You are very good at your job and a very good people person.
Great communication, always updating on the next steps. They put a lot of effort into great advertising and getting our house out there. We felt like we were always heard and they let us try what we wanted to do when it came to adjusting prices.
Jeff & Amy Staheli
In a tough market were able to sell our condo.
Very knowledgeable, very helpful, made things as smooth as possible. Selling a home is a very stressful undertaking, but you were very kind and caring. I would definitely recommend using the McKelvie Group to my family and friends. Thank you:)